To support the students in technical education Bangladesh govt. declared stipend for both male and female students. In each semester a student will get Tk. 500/ monthly and Tk.1000 for books for the semester. (Tk.500 x 6 month=TK3000 + Tk.1000= Tk. 4000)
- The Student has to maintain 75% class attendance in every semester.
- The Student has to pass in all subjects in every semester to keep the scholarship.
100% of female students and 70% of male students will be eligible for this project.
To encourage the female students in technical education Daffodil Polytechnic Institute, provide 50% waiver on the tuition fee.
- To continue the waiver student has to maintain 80% class attendance in the semester.
- The Student has to pass in all subjects to continue in the next semester.
Work based Scholarship
Our students can work with us based on their special skills as a part time job. Where they can get a big chance to develop and sharp their skills. They also get a chance to learn new things, which will help them be successful in their career and they get scholarship for their tuition fee/semester fee up to 70%.
- Student must have a special skill (video editing, graphic design, web development, content writing, any other task required by the institute) and etc.
- A regular student only can apply for the scholarship.
Freedom Fighter Quota
We have freedom fighter quota and under this quota and also 10% special scholarship to the child/grandchild of the freedom fighters.
Student must provide the relevant documents and the certificate of the freedom fighters.
The Student has to maintain 80% class attendance in every semester.
The Student has to pass in all subjects in every semester to keep the scholarship.
To increase and develop the education level of the tribe group. Daffodil Polytechnic introduce the tribal quota and 10% scholarship.
- Student have to maintain 80% class attendance in every semester.
- Student have to pass in all subject in every semester to keep the scholarship.
- Student have to submit the relevant documents.